Performance starts with practice and continues with perseverance
NOTE: There is a time change for Middle School Camp on August 1-5
The original information and paperwork had these times as 3:30-5:30 for each of those days. The new (correct) time for this camp is 6:30pm-8:30pm, still Monday August 1 through Friday August 5th.
See the calendar, which is updated from time to time, so check back. The calendar includes this year’s games for Varsity and JV as they are known currently. Pro Tip: to see a bit more information about any given event, change the Calendar to Week View (upper right). More to come.
- Monday, 4th: No Football events — have a safe and wonderful holiday. Don’t pull a Jason Pierre-Paul. No, really… use your brain!
- Tuesday, 5th – Thursday, 7th: Weights at HS gym (all ages)
- Monday, 11th – Thursday, 14th: Weights at HS gym (all ages)
- Tuesday, 12th – Thursday, 14th: Willamette Linemen Camp (High School players, linemen)
- Monday, 18th – Thursday, 21st: Team Camp (all HS players, $50)
- Tuesday, 19th – Wednesday, 20th: Team Camp overnight @ High School. Camping out, dinner & breakfast provided
- Monday, 25th – Friday, 29th: Dead Week.
- Monday, 1st – Friday, 5th: Weights at HS gym (all ages)
- Monday, 1st – Friday, 5th: Middle School Camp (incoming 6th-8th grades). 6:30pm – 8:30pm each day. NOTE: Players can show up Monday evening and register at that time. Donna Schnepp (possibly others) will be there that Monday to collect money and payment. Kids just need to bring football shoes (non contact event).
- Monday, 8th – Friday, 13th: High School Camp (incoming 9th-12th grades). 3:30pm – 6:00pm each day. NOTE: Players can show up Monday afternoon and register at that time. Donna Schnepp (possibly others) will be there that Monday to collect money and payment. Kids just need to bring football shoes (non contact event).
- Wednesday, 10th: Physicals for all athletes. $10 at Main HS Gym. 4pm start.
- Wednesday, 10th: Parent / Player meeting. Expected time is 7:00 pm-7:45 pm, likely in Room 10A of the HS.
- Monday, 15th – Thursday, 18th: HS Doubles start.
- Friday, 19th: Black And Gold. If unfamiliar, wonderful event for just our Cascade Cougars team with scrimmages & ample picture taking opportunities. All family & friends of players are invited to attend and be a part of the Cascade Cougar Family and feel the incredible community atmosphere our program promotes. All are allowed on the field for pictures & conversation.
- Monday, 22nd – Thursday, 25th: HS Doubles continue.
- Friday, 26th: Jamboree with Banks, Mollala, and Dallas.
- Monday, 29th: First day of school. Normal practices start following school.
- Friday, September 2nd: First game for JV and Varsity. Home against Marshfield.