Just a reminder that spring ball starts on Tuesday May 30th, and will continue June 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, & 9th.
Tyrell Williams Camp
Former Cascade Cougar and current Los Angeles Chargers receiver returns to Oregon and is hosting an Offensive Skills Camp for 7th-12th graders. This is for QB, RB, WR, and/or TE positions. The event is June 29th, 10am-2pm in Monmouth. Free to the first 150 who register. For more information, check out the Tyrell Williams flyer.
The 4th annual Hall of Fame event is scheduled for Saturday, February 4, 2017
As the football team we are allowed to donate as many silent auction items as we want and then just one oral item. If you would be willing to donate towards a silent auction basket I just need to know what the item or items are by January 20th so we can get them in the computer and program. It is easy to pair up items from 2-3 families to make a basket. Lottery tickets, movie tickets , gift cards, or Duck and Beaver items are always great auction items. The items we put in the money will come back to the football program.
If you would like to attend the event the dinner tickets are on sale now in the main office! If you are able to help out for that night, contact Donna Schnepp. We hope to see many of you there!!
Winter/Spring/Summer 2017 Events
- January 3rd: Winter Weights – start. They will follow the same schedule as previously — Monday, Tuesday, & Thursdays following school. The schedule continues for the rest of the school year. Any not participating in a Winter (Spring) sport should attend — and is open to the Junior High as well.
- February 4th: Hall of Fame Induction, Auction, and Dinner – see above.
- March 27th-31st: Spring Break
- May 30th, June 1st, June 2nd, June 5th, June 6th, June 9th: Spring Ball
- May 31st: Senior Graduation
- June 7th: 8th Grade Promotion
- June 9th: Last Day of School (barring any more cancelations)
- June 10th-11th: Bend Air Raid: 7 on 7 passing tournament.
- June 20th: Summer Weights, 8am, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays. These continue fairly regularly throughout the summer. Open to Junior High and High School students for 2017-2018.
- June 24th: Silverton 7 on 7 tournament.
- June 27th, July 5th, July 11th: Woodburn 7 on 7.
- July 11th-13th: Willamette Line Camp
- July 17th-20th: Cascade High School Team Camp
- July 21th-28th: Dead Week.
- July 31st-August 4th: Middle School Player Camp (for middle school kids 2017-2018 school year)
- August 7th-11th: High School Player Camp (for high school kids 2017-2018 school year)
- August 14th: Doubles start
- August 18th: Black and Gold game
- August 21st: Doubles continue
- August 25th: Jamboree
- September 1st: HS Season starts – Game away at Marshfield
Many events will have more information as it becomes available. Keep an eye on the Calendar for additions or changes.
Saturday, November 19th
Cascade Athletics Core Value: Committed– feeling dedication and loyalty to a cause, activity, or job; wholeheartedly dedicated.
5:30pm Kickoff. Cottage Grove to receive
TD Cottage Grove. 64 yd pass. PAT no good (blocked). 11:42 left in first. Cottage Grove up 6-0.
TD Cottage Grove. 2 yd pass. PAT good. 6:46 left in first. Cottage Grove up 13-0.
END OF FIRST
TD Cascade. 43 yd pass. PAT no good. Cottage Grove up 13-6
INT Cottage Grove.
TD Cottage Grove. 41 yd pass. PAT good. 2:05 left in second. Cottage Grove up 20-6
INT Cottage Grove
TD Cottage Grove. 52 yd pass. PAT good. 0:15 left in second. Cottage Grove up 27-6.
TD Cottage Grove. 15 yd pass. PAT good. 11:05 left in third. Cottage Grove up 34-6
TD Cascade. 18 yd run. 2 pt conversion good (run). 7:45 left in third. Cottage Grove up 34-14.
TD Cottage Grove. 2 yd run. PAT good. 5:48 left in third. Cottage Grove up 41-14.
TD Cascade. 15 yd run. 2 pt conversion no good (pass). 3:43 left in third. Cottage Grove up 41-20
INT Cottage Grove
END OF THIRD
TD Cottage Grove. 8 yd pass. PAT good. 11:56 left in fourth. Cottage Grove up 48-20
- June 2017
- May 2017
- January 2017
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- February 2013